Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey Part VIII

General conversation...
Hailey: Mommy, how tall are you?
Mommy: I'm 5' 5 and a half
Hailey: I'm tall and a half

Eating dinner before our walk/playdate with the Stampfer kids...
Mommy: Hailey, you better hurry up and eat those green beans or you won't have time to play with Colin and Rylee
Hailey: You eat your green beans (I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and think that she was trying to sound funny, not sassy.....anyway....)
Mommy: EXCUSE ME??!!! You don't talk to me that way.
Hailey: I want Daddy to come home.
Mommy (in my head): You and me both, kid!

Bit her cheek...
As I was brushing Hailey's teeth I noticed a mark inside her cheek where she must have bitten herself.
Mommy: Hang on, let me see something
Hailey: What is it? I could feel it, but I couldn't see it because my eyes are up here.

I swear she ALWAYS has on some accessory!!! And now she's putting things on Kailee too.

And two more masterpieces....there was a "How to Draw Elmo" in her coloring book. She added the "fur" lines on her own!

No comments: