Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Motorcycle Gang

We got Colin a foot-push motorcycle for his 4th birthday. When we play outside their house, the kids ride down the sidewalk on a Little People school bus! We rarely bring the trikes out because not everyone has one and there is always a fight. I thought this seemed practical because it was easy to store, but I knew there would be an issue with only having one. I actually debated at the store about just buying two! It was a hit, so Tiffany went a few days later and bought one for Rylee and I told her I'd give her money and she might as well get one for Hailey since we play at their house practically everyday when we walk Leila. We didn't intend on getting 3 different colors, but it just worked out that way because that was all they had left. The kids are loving them! It took a few times down the hill to master their technique (like holding on!!!) and I cringe at Hailey not having her helmet on (we brought it the next time!) and laugh at the girls in their dresses! Fun times...I supposed eventually we might need two more for Kailee and Mason!


No comments: