Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Pics from my Cell

I didn't ask her to pose like this, but it fits the picture...WORD!
The lifesaver at the commissary! :)
Our little monkey! This is a kid's picnic table at Tiffany's house...she does this all the time over there. Last week, as Tiff and I were getting dinner ready, we caught her sitting on the table swinging her legs back and forth over the side like she's a professional!
Our little coppertone bums! Kailee likes to lay on her belly for some reason as the water fills into the tub....Hailey thought it looked fun too.

And this one isn't from my cell phone, but it is random. One of my favorite recent drawings by Hailey. She has a huge Princess Sticker book and found a page with tiaras, crowns, and wands. She made this all by herself while I was upstairs putting laundry away. Princesses or Monsters, who can tell??!! The original masterpiece is on it's way to Daddy!

No comments: