Sunday, May 2, 2010

Afternoon at the Park

We've been adventuring up to the park at a nearby school on afternoons and evenings to get out of the house. Sometimes we'll bring dinner and make the most of the time away. There isn't too much for the girls to do at the new place and Kailee is into everything, so running around outside suits her the best. I even took her on errands today because that was simplier than chasing her around the house! :)

She can get anywhere...

Her new thing is to be able to slide down the poles

She makes my knees weak

Ughh...they found the one patch of dirt
I doubt these blonde highlights from the Hawaiian sun will last through the winter in Germany
She was making me a birthday cake...32 is approaching fast for Leevi and I!
Good ole Hawaiian red dirt...we went straight into the tub when we got back
The 'flower girls' were quite busy!
I'm going to miss this plumeria smell!
And a video...

No comments: