Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started off by sleeping in until 8:30 and awaking to these beautiful flowers...3 dozen roses (a dozen for each baby girl including Leila!) After a relaxing morning around the house we went as a family to my soccer game...this is the first season I've played since I found out I was pregnant with Hailey! I'm loving it and especially didn't want to miss a game because of mother's day...it was my treat to myself. Leevi's sister and her son are in town again passing through to Guam so we picked them up for the game and then afterwards headed to a park for a picnic dinnerThis was the craft we did in daycare for Mother's Day presents...silly that I had to help my daughter make my own! :)
Stubborn (I mean Independent) Hailey didn't want to make a bunch of grapes, so she painted me a flower...I was pretty impressed with her freehand painting skills
Mother's Day morningMy Sweeties
This was not a posed shot, but I love the way it turned out!


We tried for a post-game shot, but maybe my smell after running around for 90 minutes at 1:00 in the afternoon wasn't too appealing for the girls! :)
At the park

We tried to get the cousins all in a shot together, but this was the best we could do! :)

OMG...the monkeys

No comments: