Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Best Big Sister EVER!

I just love, love, love the bond between the girls...while of course they each have their moments with each other, by far the majority of the time they get along great. Hailey usually helps me get the kids upstairs for naptime and today Kailee didn't want Hailey to leave. As I shut the door, Kailee was crying "YahYah" (the way she says Hailey sounds something like that!) I told Hailey to come back in quickly and say goodnight. Kailee still cried and Hailey left the room like a mom does when you drop your kid off at a sitter, "oohhh, baby girl...I'm sorry...go night-night...I love you" It was breaking Hailey's heart! :) So I let Hailey come in and try to rock Kailee..........and that's exactly what Kailee wanted. Hailey sang "rock a bye baby" to her and she fell fast asleep!!!!! True Love!



No comments: