Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Faisons!

Another of our main stops on our trip was to visit the Faisons!!!  Caroline and Hailey are only a month and a half apart and Grace turned 4 in February.  We had to juggle Claire's work schedule and the fact that her girls had their tonsils and adnoids removed at the beginning of our trip but we got it worked out.  I loved that all four girls just played together as if they get to do this all the time!  Claire and I even got a girls night out after the little ones went to bed (I remember doing that in 2009 and both of my girls woke up!)  We miss them already and hope that one day we will live close enough!!!!


 




I can't remember the name of this park but we had a picnic and wandered through the woods to see some animals

Counting for Hide-n-Seek

I love this one of the girls walking across a root in the ground

And as always, I like reminiscing...
This one of Baby Hailey and Baby Caroline seems like ages and ages ago!!!!





No comments: