Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone? Part II

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After our month long trip to Virginia in August, I just couldn't get back into the blogging mode and was panicking as the Summer came to a crashing end!  We had a few school things to finish up, had to unpack and reset our biological clocks (this was definitely the most jet-lagged we've EVER been!), and do as much relaxing as we could before school started!  Hailey will be in school from 8:25-2:30 everyday and Kailee will go everyday from 9:00-12:00 starting on the 19th.  I knew I'd have lots of alone time so I put off the blog for a bit to focus on family time!  I'm going to try to do a big blog purge of our trip to get me caught up before we are in full swing of school, soccer, etc!!!!  Check back!!!!!!!

No comments: