Friday, September 30, 2011

Kailee's Birthday Party

We had an impromptu birthday celebration for Kailee one weekend before Leevi had to travel again.  During the summer I had had in my mind that I didn't want to go overboard for Kai's bday party since we were just getting home from an expensive month long vacation.  In the eyes of a three year old as long as we had decorations, balloons, cake and presents, then IT'S A PARTY!  She had talked for months about wanting a Strawberry Shortcake birthday so I was able to snag some decor from Party City while I was in the States.  We were having friends over for dinner one night so that morning I called them and told them it's turning into a Birthday Party!  The weather was perfect so the girls (all 5!) were able to wear themselves out outside then we ate and had cake and opened presents! 
By request, her Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake Cake


Posing before the party


Happy 3rd Birthday, Kai!


We've had GORGEOUS weather!


Ready for cake and presents!


Getting ready to sing


Singing and Wishing


Present time!

No comments: