Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 months!!!!!!

I think this is the FIRST month were I don't feel like time is flying!  I think Luke is playing tricks on my mind because he is doing things that should be happening a few months from now, so it makes me think that he's a lot older than he is!  :)  I still have absolutely no time to catch up on anything especially because we spend a lot of time in his room when we are home because it's carpet and not tile!  He is way too adventurous to be left for mere seconds!  

Because he is on the move, we have been taking him to the nursery during church on Sunday...I find it funny that at 5 months old we are already wanted him to burn his energy!  :)  I chuckle to myself at how enjoyable my time up in the chapel is (both girls also go to Children's Church)  Leevi and I can actually pay attention to the sermon!  The nursery gives us a pager (just like at a restaurant) to buzz us during the service if Luke needs us.  Pretty cool! 

Enjoy the pics...here's to wishful thinking that I'll get his 6 month post up on time!  :)
FIVE months old!!!
With my photo assistant!  (You guys think I'm exaggerating when I say that she's ALWAYS in just her underwear!)


Such a patient pup!!!  She's had to deal with so many babes over the years!!!  Thankfully she's not a dog who likes to give constant kisses, but she did get Luke in the two middle pictures!  Love his face!!  :) 
So busy!!


We started him on cereal recently in hopes that he'll sleep a little longer at night...it's been about a week and I'm not sure that he's actually consuming enough to make a difference yet!  :) 
Such a busy little man!!!  The two top photos are from last month when he first started crawling and the two bottom ones are a little more recent.  The first time he sat himself up was in the bottom right photo...Kai, Luke and I were LAYING on the floor and I look over and found him in a SITTING position! 
His latest trick as of this week!  He pulled up to a standing postition all on his own!  Ughh!!!  BUT he doesn't last long before he FALLS OVER!!  We spend practically all of our time in his bedroom because of the carpet!  Another reason why this house was meant for us...the newer housing have all tile! 

  
His new bathtub!!!

I just love those dimpled hands!!!
A sister sandwich!!!
So helpful!

And some old videos!  I have a new video of his latest crawling technique but it might be another week before I have a chance to get it off my camera and edit it!!!!  He is up on his knees and kind of hops around...too cute!!!!! 
 
 
  

2 comments:

Sara Maida said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! He's absolutely precious. I could eat him up!!! And it scares me how much he's moving. He's on the go! I certainly think Grace will move quicker along motor wise than Avery (Avery didn't walk until 13 months,) but hopefully not that quick. 5 months will be here in no time! He is absolutely adorable Claudia!

Sara Maida said...

Oh my goodness!!!! He's on the go for sure!!! That's crazy. And scary for me because I'm afraid Grace will be more of a mover than Avery was and 5 months isn't that far away. He's absolutely adorable. I could eat him up!!