Monday, September 3, 2012

Pinkalious, the Musical!

We saw in the paper that Pinkalicious, the Musical was coming to the Theatre House (American) in our new city (we definitely would have driven from our old house regardless....Pinkalicious is BIG TIME stuff in our house!)  :)  It was the first time the girls have been to a play so they were super excited!  We had the debate about going as a family but Leevi happily obliged to have a Boys Night while we had our Girls Night!
 
Pinkalicious came to our library the day before opening night to promote the show...she read Silverlicious, Goldilicious, and Purplicious AND signed autographs!

All dressed up for the show!
Girls night out...Boys night in!!!

 I just love this photo of Kai!  Such a stinker! 

Cupcakes before the show!
When I called to get tickets, I asked for any showing that had seats available front and center!  Sooooo glad I did!  The seats were too perfect....front row and dead center!   The girls were able to follow the play so easily because they know that story forwards and backwards (which was great because they didn't ask me a million questions)  Although Kai did ask me if it was over at EVERY scene change when the stage went black!  :) 
After the play, the cast signed autographs!  We brought their Pinkalicious and Purplicious books and the entire cast signed them!  (I meant to take a photo of the insides of their books!)  So fun!!!
Kai was a little timid at first (almost like she was star-struck, HA) so I followed her around, but Hailey went off by herself (I think Hailey got every single cast member!) 
We had a GREAT time and of course they wanted me to take them AGAIN the following night!  :) 

No comments: