Saturday, January 24, 2009

I have a witness



I ventured out on my own yesterday with all the kids and Leila. I wanted to get Leila's walk over with, so I could go on my own walk with "the moms" later in the afternoon. Leila is such a pokey walker so attempting to drag her along while pushing the double stroller up the hill at a considerable "workout" pace is impossible!

The walk with the kids was successful...I'll probably do it until Kailee is too heavy to carry in the front pack. Maybe I'll keep my eyes peeled for a triple stroller on craigslist! Ha!

2 comments:

Sara Maida said...

Wow I'm soooo impressed! You really can handle a lot!

And what type of double jogger is that!?!?
Although it might be a while until I ever need one, it looks pretty neat!

Claudia said...

It's a Phil and Ted. I love it, but I wouldn't recommend it to an avid runner like yourself. You'll need something with bigger wheels (look at the Bob's) The Phil and Ted is great though because it's so compact and it can convert to so many different positions too.

I can't seem to post a comment on your blog...I wanted to tell you that I have the same phone as you from a post awhile ago and also that you look just like your mother in your picture from today's post.