Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey...

"But I love her berry much" when I tell her to stop smothering Kailee

"My belly hurts. I have to go to the doctor." She usually says this once a day...but then asks for a popcicle.

"Vamanos" to Leila on our walk. This one cracked me up...she got it from Dora or Diego on t.v., but so cool to see her apply it correctly! We weren't even talking about Diego. I had just told Leila to hurry up because she was being poky smelling something.

"My mommy only reads one book to me" to Leevi putting her to bed. It's true! I'm just ready for her to go to bed at night so I can have a break that we'll just read one or two books (we read a lot during the day, so I don't feel too guilty!) She always suckers Leevi into reading a lot to her, but I'm sure he doesn't mind the extra quality time! :)

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" to Kailee. Oops...I know I say that to her! :)

"I can play at Lexi and Raiah's house just a litle bit please?" or "I go in the hot tub just a little bit please?" or "I watch t.v. just a little bit please?" All in one breath with her finger and thumb together for "a little bit" and her hands clasped together for "please"

No comments: