Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No, I haven't lost my mind...:)

On Monday I started babysitting two babies of teacher friends of ours. Without a doubt my days will be busy which will be great while Leevi is deployed. Brooke is 7 months, Jackson is 6 months and Kailee is now 4 months. Hailey was as much as a pain as she was helpful. One moment she was great and entertaining for the babies and the next she was bossy and delagating which toys they should have and such. I'm sure the shock of having two more in the house will fade and she'll adjust. The first day went great and so far the second day is off to a great start. The babies are asleep, so I'm even able to get this posted during the day!

Brooke was already here when Kailee woke up this morning and Hailey went running into her room and said to Kailee, "Your friends are here!! Your friends are here!!"

Kailee, Jackson, Brooke
Hailey helping with the morning bottles
Leila on babysitting duty
Jackson and Kailee mesmerized by Hailey

No comments: