Friday, January 30, 2009

Time Check

Overheard on the baby monitor at 3:24 A.M!!!!!!

"Hi, Baby Girl! It's me, Hailey!"

I go flying into Kailee room...the light is on and Hailey is standing on the side rail peering into the crib. As calmly as I could I asked her why in the world she was awake and what was she doing in Kailee's room! Hailey told me that Kailee was crying and needed her. I peeked at Kailee and she flashes me her toothless grin as if saying she likes this party plan too. I gave her her pacifier and turned out the light and took Hailey back to bed. Neither of them liked that plan, so for my sake of sleep I gave in to both of them and fed Kailee as Hailey read books next to Kailee's night light. Kailee crashed and I brought Hailey into my bed. She rolled around and wouldn't go back to sleep so I gave in again and told her to go play in her room. She did and finally came back to my room around 4:30 to fall asleep! I guess for Hailey's sake of argument, she had been asleep for 8 hours already.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Colin has taken to turning on Christopher's light early in the morning and setting up his train track on his floor. Once in a while he will climb in his crib...Christopher is not a fan. I know they are just trying to love their siblings, right? Good luck!