Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Little Pony Obsession

Hailey received her first My Little Pony set from her Uncle Mike when he was visiting after Kailee was born. Since then her collection has grown quite rapidly! She got a few for Christmas and now more for her birthday. Her latest favorites are Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash "So Soft Newborns"...they both talk and move. They go everywhere with her...on our walks, in the car, and to bed.

Hailey and Kailee playing My Little Ponies (those little pieces won't be around much longer once Kailee can crawl)

Putting the ponies to bed

Leila bonding with Pinkie Pie...I'm sure she's thrilled about having to share her bed


Hailey, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Leila

I came downstairs and found all the things from two of my kitchen drawers on the island (towels and measuring stuff) At least she was considerate and didn't put it on the floor

Apparently she thought those two drawers would make good beds for her ponies!

No comments: