Friday, March 27, 2009

Still playing catch up...

We've had so many recent events and I'm so far behind on blogging about them. The girls have had a few playdates with the Stampfer kids and we've celebrated Rylee's 2nd birthday twice...her party at the Train Station in Ewa and on her actual bday at Chuck E Cheese. Hailey and I also went to Leapin Lizards bounce house place with Steph and Gavin. Each probably deserve their own individual post, but I'm too tired, need to shower, and am anxious to watch Grey's (while folding laundry!!) The girls and I are doing great and enjoying our 2 weeks of Spring Break...going from 4 babies to 2 makes a world of difference as to what can be accomplished during the day and it also gives us time to get out and about and enjoy this Hawaiian sunshine. Also, I took the girls last Sunday to have their pictures taken together. Hailey pulled her Jekyll and Hyde act and clammed up for the photographer. She was shy, but it came off very bratty/nasty. It really irritates me (and yes, I know she is barely three!)and I think I get bothered by it because it's not a cute shy, but a snotty disposition...so embarrassing. Anyway, she finally agreed to sit on the table with Kailee and we got a cute pose of them together and a few of Kailee alone. I'll have them in about one more week and get them posted on here.

Anyway, here are a gob of pictures from the past week........
















No comments: