Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kailee Mya

Kailee is 6 months old! Wow, does time fly! I remember thinking with Hailey how I couldn't wait for her to do "the next thing"...sit up, find her pacifier at night, eat cereal, crawl, walk, etc., but with Kailee I'm finding that I don't want her to grow up too fast! :( She's my last baby and I want her to stay that way as long as possible! :) Hailey was a good baby, but slightly needier than Kailee...maybe that's why I'm content with Kailee staying little...she just goes with the flow. She's meeting her milestones at almost exactly the same time frame as Hailey. Hailey crawled at 7 1/2 months, so we'll see if Kailee follows suit especially since she watches Jackson and Brooke move around all day.







I want to get "tutu" pics of Kailee at birth, 6 months, and 1 year. She was real funny with the recent wearing of the tutu because the material is so scratchy! :)



Hailey and Kailee around the same ages...

1 comment:

Just me said...

Seriously, she's Hailey's twin that waited 2ish years to hatch (if you will). Both are so pretty! I wish I could see you guys before we head out to Guam.