Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahhhh....The Spa!!!!


I'm loving Spring Break! We've been really busy doing extra special things for Hailey, so it was my turn today! I've been holding onto a Ko'Olina Spa (A Marriott resort very close to our house) gift certificate for close to a year now. I got it for my birthday last May from some very close family friends and was waiting until I wasn't pregnant to use it...then it became too hectic with the girls and many visitors before Leevi deployed and I never got around to going. I almost thought to squeeze it in in early January while Leevi was still here, but then thought I'd probably need the relaxation the most after he left! True!! So the girls went to Steph's this morning to play with Gavin (Hailey was so excited!) and I went to the spa! For those of you who live here I'd HIGHLY recommend the Scrub Bar treatment...it was an hour of a full body exfoliation, water jets, a needle shower, a dry off in the sauna, and then a lotion rehydration massage!!!! A PERFECT birthday or Mother's Day present!!! ;)

No comments: