Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Professional Pics...

Our professional portraits came in today! Apparently we have a pretty crappy scanner because the quality of the print is definitely better than what you see, but I'm sure you get the point. I'm really tempted to take the girls again in their adorable Easter dresses but I'll really have to do some prep work on Hailey to avoid another meltdown...thought the pic of the girls together turned out pretty well considering Hailey's state of mind 5 minutes prior! :)



The girls are facing each other because a.)Hailey was being a pain! and b.)because Kailee was arching backwards on purpose and Hailey was scared that Kailee was going to push her off the table (I was actually a little scared for her too!) :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

These are cute?! Did you to a local photographer or like a JCP or Sears type place?

Amy said...

I don't know why I put a question mark after "cute" in my previous questions. There was no question about it ;)

Claudia said...

It's Picture Me Studios at Walmart. $5.99 for one pose and over 30 prints!!!!!! Can't beat it!!!! And of course they look nicer than what I've posted...maybe I should take a picture of the picture instead of scanning it!