Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey Part III

A few random thoughts from Hailey.....

*When we were trying to webcam Leevi the screen keep freezing, so we'd only see a picture of him instead of live video. I keep saying to Leevi, "nope, you are frozen again" and Hailey said, "Daddy needs gloves because he's freezing!" Ha! :)

*Hailey got an adorable swimsuit set for her birthday (suit, hat, and wrap-skirt)...we put it on yesterday to go to the waterpark and she keep complaining about it while I was getting dressed. Finally she came to me and showed me her butt...the suit has such a skimpy cut for a kid's suit that it kept giving her a wedgie while she played. I tried pulling it down a bit, but it keep riding up. Hailey then said, "My butt is too big!" :) Wow, isn't she too young to already have a butt complex!?

*Hailey was playing with Kailee and "tickling" her with the new stuffed dog, Missy, she had gotten that day (her reward for giving up the pacifier). Hailey was being too rough (although Kailee was laughing and really didn't seem to mind!) I asked her to be gentle and she did it again so I said, "Hailey, if you do that one more time I'm going to take her back to the store!" Hailey replied, "Who? My dog or Kailee?" :)

*Leevi was typically the parent to take Hailey to the beach/waterpark when he was here...I'd take advantage of an empty house and get things done. Yesterday I pulled the beach towels out the closet for the waterpark and set them on the railing to take downstairs with us. When I was getting ready Hailey came running in with one of the beach towels and said, "Mommy, this smells like Daddy! Smell it!" :( sniff, sniff, tear, tear. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Swann said...

Hahaha! Love it! Ryleigh sometimes tells me that she doesn't want a sister anymore :)