Monday, April 20, 2009

Swimming with Sea Turtles

We had an awesome beach day today which originally just started as a photo shoot of the Staffaroni family (similar to the one I did with the girls a few weeks back...I'll let Heidi post those beautiful pics!) But it turned into a wonderful day at the lagoons with the babies. All three kids were amazing and I stayed longer than I thought we'd be able to. It turns out a lot of our friends and babies were at the same beach strip, but different lagoons, so only small groups were able to link up. Heidi and I debated packing up and lugging the kids and beach stuff to meet up, but it would be too much of a hassle and parking was a problem. BUT we are so glad we stayed because we got to see some sea turtles close up!!!!!!!








1 comment:

Mrs. Swann said...

Um, Claud...you KNOW we have such clear water, clean beaches, and swimming sea turtles here in Va Beach, too :)

That is awesome, though...I loved the video...Kaylee got a huge kick out of it!