Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some kids see shapes in clouds. Mine see's shapes in her...

Some friends of mine have recently posted funny bathroom humor, so I figured I'd add Hailey's two cents. I love that her creative juices are flowing and that her imagination is always at work, but she crosses the line when she tells me what shapes her poop makes! (SORRY, NO PICTURES FOR THIS POST!) :) She got so excited and yelled for me the other day to come see "a house" (it was a t-shape) and recently "a pirate ship" (it was a floater) :) Typically, she just names them by size "that's the daddy one, that's the mommy one, that's the sister, etc..."

Since we are on a disgusting subject I might as well continue grossing you out with Hailey's love for creatures. She has a very kind heart when it come to animals, but the dead worm thing a few weeks back and now slugs really is creepy. Yesterday morning there was a slug on the backyard fence. She wanted to "save" it and put it in a shady spot. Little did I realize how much she probably handled it and it ended up dying in that spot. She saw it when she went to look later and the ants were eating it. She freaked out and now had to save (the already dead slug) from the ants.

No comments: