Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photo shoot at KoOlina

After my only halfway good experience with Hailey a few weeks back when we had the girls portraits done, I was really tempted to take them back in their Easter dresses for one more pose together (how can you pass up over 30 pics for $5.99), but then I thought I'd try some pics of them at KoOlina myself and see how they went. I'm SO happy with the way they turned out and SO happy that it was stress-free and Hailey was well behaved. It was a perfect day and you really can't go wrong with a gorgeous background like that lagoon. My friend, Rachael, offered to come with me to help make the girls smile while I took the pics, but then the night before I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and jump in the pics too. I'm always the one with the camera and don't have very many pictures with my babies. We passed the camera around (and the babies) and got some amazing pictures. Hailey was happy to be allowed to play in the water and would come over for a pose every few minutes. Kailee ate a ton of sand (and had two big sand poops over the next few days!)
















We hired a professional photographer in Oct. 07 (when we thought Leevi was going to deploy to Afghan., but then didn't) to take family pictures at that exact same spot(before Kailee was around!) and overall I was pretty disappointed...I felt that she didn't capture the background (which makes the picture all the more stunning) Here are a few from then...there were hundreds taken, but these are only the ones I really liked...I'm just complaining...:)


1 comment:

The Hoffmans said...

They are beautiful Claud...great pics.