Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bellows Beach

Most of our friends went camping over Fall Break at Bellows Beach. I wasn't about to brave a campsite with the girls by myself for one night let alone three, but Heidi and Jackson were going over for just the day, so we joined them. My idea of roughing it was at KoOlina a few weeks back! Ha! Just kidding, but I'll admit, I'm spoiled! Leevi and I camped quite a bit pre-children and he LOVED it, but just the thought of packing all the crap and setting up and then the unpacking and clean up at home makes me just want to sit on the couch! I'm horrible, I know! If Leevi were here, I would have sucked it up and definitely camped overnight, but maybe I could have used Kailee as my excuse and gone home after one night and left Hailey and Leevi to be one with nature! :) We have camped with Hailey (actually, at Bellows) when she had just turned 2 and it wasn't bad at all.

It's absolutely breathtaking on this side of the island compared to our dry, flat, "ugly" side! :) Over here there are islands, cliffs, mountains, and the bluest of blue waters. I swear, our girls will cringe when they have to one day swim in water where they can't see their feet...talk about being spoiled! :) The usual babes: Makaela, Jackson (in blue hat), Abby (in pink hat), Hailey, Gavin, Kailee, and even Baby Boy Martin due in April! MIA...Brooke...maybe she was in the water...you can't keep up with that busy little bee!


The girls crashed on the way home, but not Jackson!!! He kept sticking his foot in Hailey's face but to no avail!

No comments: