Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey Part X

Most of my recent posts have been about Kailee's birthday, so I thought I'd update you on Hailey's world! She starts soccer tomorrow...she is super excited, almost to the point where I hope she isn't let down! :) Of course I'll take many pics/videos and get them on here asap.

Hailey's tidbits...
She calls McDonald's, "MACDonald's" and sings "Hailey MacDonald had a farm..."

She told Gavin to not stand in the dining room chair or "he'll fall and knock his teeth out!"

Hailey and I sat down to play Dora Old Maid while Kailee was napping and Leila came over to join us, but Hailey said that "she can't play because she doesn't have any hands"

According to Hailey a 'Chick' who says 'Peep' is called a "Cheep"

I was upset with her the other day because she kept harrassing Kailee and when she finished pouting because I yelled at her, she told me that "I hurt her heart" (ughh....that really hurt mine!) :(

She does not want me to become a grandma when she has babies...I need to just stay a mommy. :)

Gavin used to leave his milk lying around and one of the babies (typically, Kailee) would find it and he'd get mad. I will tell Gavin to bring it to me when he is done so we can put it in the refridgerator. I hear Hailey telling him often when she finds it on the floor, "Gavin, where does your milk go?" in a bossy, big sister, motherly way!

Hailey was lounging around in her underwear (what's new?!) and Kailee came over and laid on her and drooled on her stomach and Hailey said in an irritated tone, "Kailee! You slobber like a dog!!!"

On our way home from a walk I REALLY need to use the bathroom and Hailey was taking her sweet ole time (probably picking flowers ). I told Hailey she needed to hurry up or I was going to have an accident and she replied, "It's o.k. Just do this" as she makes a gesture grabbing her crotch!

She always says to Kailee, "I'll love you forever, Sweetheart" (which sounds like Feetheart) And when she tells Kailee goodnight she always says, "Have good dreams and don't wake up until the moon is gone."
Elmo was a HUGE hit at Makaela's 2nd birthday party. Hailey was TERRIFIED of Santa, Chuck E Cheese, etc. until about 8 or 9 months ago. She was all about Elmo and was probably in most people's pictures who were trying to get shots of their little one. It wasn't until on the way home from the party that she told us that "there was someone inside of Elmo"

She tried climbing over the baby gate that keeps the little ones out of the office area and then gate fell while she was straddling it. I'm a horrible mom and the first thing out of my mouth was "How many times have I told you not to do that!?" Within seconds this goose egg appeared and the nice mom kicked in!

She is not grumpy by any means, but just being silly for the picture!

These are a pair of Kailee's 18 month jeans that she got for her birthday, but Hailey wanted them because they have "diamonds" on the pockets!
And a video from our dinner out with the girls at KoOlina. We only attempted a restaurant dinner with them because we knew there was live entertainment and plenty of room for them to roam and not be confined before/after they finished dinner...and it was nice to sip wine and watch the sunset!

1 comment:

amy said...

Josh was like.. "why is Elmo holding her?" Love the sunset can't wait to see it in person :)