Friday, October 30, 2009

Trial Run on the Costumes

The library down the hill had a Halloween Celebration on Wednesday evening. I thought the girls and I would check it out and give their costumes a trial run. Gavin, Steph, Mark, Heidi, and Jackson joined us too. I think a lot more people showed up then they had planned for and while it was pretty organized, the lines for the costume contest, face painting, and balloon animals were ridiculous! We waited in one line for awhile and just gave up and let the kids play around in the book area. The kids had a blast anyway! We are looking forward to Halloween night!!!!

Glenda, the Good WitchThe Munchkin! I was surprised at how long she keep the hat on. It may have been because she was running a fever and was too lethargic to take it off but I drug her out to the library anyway. She's such a trooper and I admit I take advantage of it too often!

The munchkin, the lion, and Glenda...mean ole lion picking on a little munchkin! :)


Hailey and Superman Jackson
The Buelows are also going to be Oz characters
Hailey, Kailee, Jackson, and Gavin...clueless as to what is really going on at the library. They were perfectly content to read books, play with the stuffed animals and check out the other costumes.











No comments: