Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tutu pics!

I'm so excited to finally get this tutu collection finished!!! I wanted tutu photos of Kailee at birth, 6 months, and one year to get framed. I kept forgetting or hadn't had time to take her 1 year ones again (we did some on the beach on her actual birthday, but I wanted them all to be the same)

Babygirl at 4 days old!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 6 months....love the "pre-crawling/walking" chubs!

At one year...crazy how fast they change!!!!

A few more of the hundreds I had to take to get a good one!!!! She did not want to sit there!

Of course she would smile if she could stand where ever she wanted! :)
Mad at me because I took away a toy she had that I didn't want in the picture! Mean Mom! :)

2 comments:

liberrygrl said...

I love the tutu collection!

amy said...

she looks so tall!