Monday, July 20, 2009

The Haiders in Hawaii

Two days after we flew home the Haiders came back to Hawaii for Eric's R&R...they used their timeshare at KoOlina and the girls and I were able to go visit each day (it's just the next exit down). Depending on what was planned for the day, I would come and go according to Kailee's naps. She (mainly me, I think) is much more flexible with her routine. I was very anal with keeping Hailey on a schedule...I still am with the both of them, but somehow it seems different. Anyway, we had a great time at the pool or beach everyday and got super excited because we will also be staying there when Leevi comes on his R&R. We didn't think we were going to use our timeshare this year with Leevi being deployed, but once we found out his vacation dates I called KoOlina and they had a week open!!!!!!!! It will be nice because even though we live in Hawaii we don't always take advantage of it. This way I will be out of the house and not have chores staring me in the face and we will be able to just wake up and walk down to the beach!

Hailey is so excited to show Leevi that she can "swim all by herself" I found this awesome life jacket at Walmart that is the concept of water wings with an addition float across the front. She loves it because it's not too confining and doesn't have the strap that goes between her legs.
Taking a break from swimming to have a Shave IceThey couldn't even make it to the car!
The four kids on the 4th of July...Alicia and Luke Haider with our girls
Celebrating Ali's 10th birthday on the 4th
Luke Haider (he'll be two in September)
Luke and Ali
Our turtle friend was back...this time we climbed on the rocks and scraped off some seaweed to feed him. Pretty cool!
Dinner at Kolohe's with the live band






No comments: