Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trying to Stay Caught Up

There are a few more posts from our vacation that are post-dated over the next few days, but I thought I'd upload the pics from my camera and didn't realize I had so many. So here are some random ones from the past week. We also went to the waterpark on Friday, but I couldn't manage a camera (in/near the water) with an adventurous 10 month old and a splashing 3 yr old! But the girls had a blast...we will probably try to get back one more time before I start back with the babies on Thursday and Hailey is super excited to go with Leevi when he's home on his R&R and show him how brave she is. She told me that Kailee and I could stay at home! :)
Hailey came to me and said she did her hair and was ready to go outside to play...notice her supply of hair products: water spray bottle, brush, detangler cream, and curl enhancer cream!
Had a little trouble reaching the back, but she did pretty good considering we all know what her hair looks like when she gets out of bed (or plays around for 10 minutes!) :) The Oh-So-Helpful Kailee...even the simplest of chores isn't really so simple!

Outback in the pool

Kailee pooped, so the fun outside was over and while I was cleaning out her swimsuit I told Hailey to get dressed. The goof ball put on Kailee's 12 month outfit! And notice the little naked bum in the background
The dress up Queen!
The Wedding Princess...the girls next door dolled her up (even with lipgloss that she was super excited about!!!)
They made a Hawaiian headband with real plumerias
Princess Kailee (check out the teeth!!)I've started messing with 1st birthday photo ideas and tried out this obnioxious flower...it has some potential if we could get her to smile and keep it on her head!!!
Too bad it's blurry!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love these pictures. The girls are getting so big! Is Kailee walking yet?