Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My blog purge is over....

The purge is complete...sorry, don't have anything more exciting than a picture of a proud Hailey with a drawing of a duck (which, because she HAD to make it yellow, looks more like a chick...still, I was impressed) She made it using a step by step "let's draw" from a children's magazine. She didn't like the fact that you could only see one wing on the duck, so on the other side of the paper she drew a wing (not a whole other duck, just a wing!)

We went to the waterpark again today, but no pics. We are having fun playing with the Stampfer kids who are finally home from their 3 month long visit to NY! But not too many pics there either. I start back with the babies on Thursday, so I won't have as much time on my hands in the evenings to blog AND keep up with the housework, but I'll do my best.

No comments: