Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey Part VII

1. Tiffany and I S-P-E-L-L a lot in front of the kids. Anything from plans for the next day: P-A-R-K or B-E-A-C-H or Can so and so have a S-N-A-C-K or M-I-L-K? One particular night at dinner she commented on the fact that if anyone was listening in on our current conversation we must sound pretty bazaar!!! Shortly after that Hailey asked for some P-T-H-A-E (or some random letters like that....I think it was W-A-T-E-R that she was trying to spell. :)

2. We had gotten home from taking Leila for a walk and I opened the garage...little did I realize that as the garage door was lifting up, Hailey was hanging onto the bottom and going for a ride!!! I immediately grabbed her and said, "Don't ever to that again!!" I think she scared/surprised herself that she was able to hold on. She replied in startled tone, "I won't, but it was really fun though!"

3. After reading Hailey her bedtime book, I was trying to convince her to turn out the light and lay down and she said to me, "Let me tell you a message" (I think she meant "let me tell you a secret") Anyway, she whispers in my ear, "I love Daddy berry much"

And my favorite
4. Last weekend the girls and I went to a concert put on by a local radio station here where all the big local bands get together. It was an outdoor concert and we sat in the park just outside and had a little picnic and listened to the music. Earlier that day when I told Hailey that we were going to a concert with Sarah and Rachael, she replied, "Like the one we went to with my Grandma?" I was confused...I was trying to remember what she was talking about and then she said, "You know...the one with Jesus." :) She meant church!

Pics from the concert....
She ran away from me when I was trying to feed her dinner

Hailey wanted me to take a picture of her running
It was way past bedtime and they were wrestling in the grass...Kailee is a beast!

Hailey did her hair again, but put WAY too much detangling cream in it...but it made it straight so you can see how long it really is.

No comments: