Thursday, July 11, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge


We met my parents just about halfway in Williamsburg at The Great Wolf Lodge...they treated us to two nights at the indoor waterpark/hotel and we all had a blast! 
Lots of road trips!!!
It was hard to get decent pictures inside because of the lighting and the steam from the heated pools, but everyone had a great time.  The girls went on all of the tube slides that they were tall enough for and Leevi and I tried out the Howlin' Tornado...it was awesome, but I'm glad that Hailey wasn't tall enough! 

Horrible iphone picture, but I wanted to show the bunk beds...my parents were able to reserve the Wolf Den room where the girls had their own walled section with bunk beds...pretty cool!

 Ready to swim!


Bedtime story with one of their mascots, Violet
Hailey hit the JACKPOT and it seemed as if the tickets would never stop!!!  They went to the arcade while Luke (and Leevi and myself...woohoo!) took a nap! 

It was a perfect getaway!!!
The grandkids with Granddaddy and Jennie Myree

No comments: