Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photoshoots....

We went with the Greens over Memorial Day weekend to attempt a family picture with the fun yellow canola fields that bloom here in late Spring.  It was pretty chilly and overcast and I didn't have much luck on getting a great family shot. 
 
Hailey was just helping me adjust my camera settings, so I didn't make her take her blanket off, but considering this was the best I got of the session, I probably should have! :)  
 

We even tried again after Leevi ran into work quickly (these fields are outside his post) and set the camera up on the van with the timer and the focus was off and this was the best we got!
Definitely the best one of the day!

One afternoon when it finally warmed up, I bribed the kids with ice cream from the ice cream man (it's real ice cream and so cheap, so throughout the summer I'll let them get it once a week or so) and we walked down to a deeper forest area on post with some walking paths.  I got some pretty cute ones...

 The girls like the rainbow that came across this picture from the sun!
I can't believe that she's about to turn FIVE in a few months!!!!



 Little man...I got the most of him because he couldn't sneak away from me to explore!



 Watching a dog go by!
Caught in the act...I recruited Jenny to attempt to get a better one the next day, but Luke still wasn't a fan of being held by Hailey...

He wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry...
D.O.N.E.
I got some good ones, but these are my favorite!!!!!
I had this one mounted on a 11x14 photo block from a Groupon I had with Picaboo

No comments: