Saturday, July 20, 2013

Outside!!!!!

The warm weather is finally here to stay it seems!  I was very skeptical for quite sometime because we were still dipping down into the low 60's towards the end of June!  If we are at home, we are typically outside!!!!!
 
He loves to swing...this pic was early spring, but I don't think I posted it yet...I was inside making dinner and this was my view....love! 

Constantly in the kitchen....
Leila girl loves her outdoor bed.  I bought it hoping she'd use it because she had started laying up in the mulch for some reason and then would track it into the house!!!  UGH!
It stays light here sooo late in the summers (I still need my sunglasses on at 9:45pm!!!!) so it's easy to lose track of the time.  He was beat!!!!
 We found a row of cherry trees a few weeks ago and they are finally ripe!  They are in front of the stairwell housing, so we are guessing that they are free game, but nobody seems to be picking them except for us and the Greens! :)  You'd think they'd be gone with cherries at the commissary being $4.80 a pound!!!!
Lots and lots of scooter riding!
Leevi is the Summertime Grill Master...which I love because it means less cooking for me in the kitchen!!!
Might as well let them do the chores while they still think it's fun!!! :)
Love him!
Beauty salon day...this was Hailey's creation!
Don't know how she sleeps so peacefully with all of the backyard chaos!
 There is a German strawberry field not too far from our house, so we planned a pickin date with the Greens and Luke DeCosta.

Bubbles are an everyday hit!

Love her!!!!!!
Daily park fun!
And crashed again!!!!!!
And a video snippet...

No comments: